– Scan the main page of your passport. If it’s expired, remember to send the new one to email@example.com as soon as it has been renewed.
– Upload your up-to-date Europass CV. Resumes in other formats won’t be accepted.
Bachelor’s diploma and transcript of records
– Scan the necessary personal and academic documents and attach them to your application, in PDF format (4 MB maximum).
– Upload a copy of your Bachelor’s degree diploma and transcript of records (not the one of your Master’s degree, in case you hold one). You don’t have to legalise them for the selection process.
– If you are in the last year of your Bachelor’s degree, only an updated copy of the transcript of records will suffice.
– Applicants need to submit an official English Certificate equal to C1. It can be TOEFL, Cambridge or IELTS (Academic).
– For students asking for an English Language proficiency waiver or for students who will submit their English Certificate at a later stage, please use this document.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
– Check the list of countries where English is one of several official languages.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE LIST
– Students willing to apply for the Edition VII will have to write an Essay about the article proposed by the Academic Board. Further instructions can be found on the link below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ESSAY
– For the Motivation Letter, please follow the same format and length requirements than for the Essay.
Contact details of your recommenders
– Please include a PDF with the contact details (name, role, organisation and email address) of two recommenders. Recommendation letters won’t be accepted. They will be only contacted if you have eventually been shortlisted.
Erasmus Sworn Declaration
– For Erasmus+ Scholarship applicants only: please use this sample for the declaration/s to be submitted.
– Note that the Selection Board will check the participation of shortlisted applicants in other past or on-going Erasmus Mundus projects.